Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana Volume 62

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1949 Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62
Annual Report and Accounts for the Year 1948 Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62
A New Romney Mayoral Disput Frank W. Jessup 1949 62
The New Romney Fencible Cavalry (Duke of York's Own) 1794 to 1800 E. A. C. Fazan 1949 62
A First Century Urn-Field at Cheriton, near Folkestone P. J. Tester and H. F. Bing, F.R.Hist.S 1949 62
A Note on the Mead Way The Street and Doddinghyrnan in Rochester Gordon Ward 1949 62
The Roman Watling Street from Canterbury to Dover Frank Jenkins 1949 62
The Brooke Tomb Cobham Kent Raymond H. D'Elboux 1949 62
Signed Monuments in Kentish Churches Rupert Gunnis 1949 62
Notes on the Probable Course of the Roman Road from Lympne to Dover Ivan D. Margary 1949 62
Thomas Vicary A Famous Maidstone Surgeon John W. Bridge 1949 62
An Inscribed Roman Altar Discovered at Napchester, near Dover M. P. Dare 1949 62
Plans of and Brief Architectural Notes on Kent Churches - Part IV Frank Charles Elliston-Erwood 1949 62
St. Augustine of Canterbury and the Saxon Church in Kent. Harold F. Binq, F.R.Hist.S 1949 62
A Disciple of the Druids. The Beale Poste MSS John H. Evans 1949 62
Miscellaneous Notes F. C. Elliston-Erwood 1949 62
Reviews Various 1949 62
Notices Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62
Obituary - Canon Potts Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62
General Index Kent Archaeological Society 1949 62