Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana for 1944

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1944 Kent Archaeological Society 1944 57
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1944 57
Annual Report and Accounts for the Year 1943 Kent Archaeological Society 1944 57
Sidelights on the Rectors and Parishoners of Reculver the Register of Archbishop Winchelsey Rose Graham, C.B.E., D.Litt., F.R.Hist.S 1944 57
Henry Oxinden's Authorship Dorothy Gardiner 1944 57
A Farnborough (Kent) Court Roll of 1408 M. F. Bond 1944 57
Briefs in St Leonards and St Georges Parishes in Deal in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries William Pinckard Delaine Stebbing 1944 57
A Sermon of Herny Gold Vicar of Ospringe 1525 - 27 Preached before Archbishop Warham L. E. Whatmore 1944 57
Two Coats of Arms from Kent in London . F. C. Elliston-Erwood 1944 57
The Origins of Whitstable Gordon Ward 1944 57
A Canterbury Pilgrimage in 1723 V. J. Torr 1944 57
Reports Kent Archaeological Society 1944 57
Miscellaneous Notes F. C. Elliston-Erwood 1944 57
Reviews Various 1944 57
General Index Kent Archaeological Society 1944 57