Maidstone Museum & Bentlif Art Gallery
St. Faith's Street, Maidstone
Click on the icon to search the library database.
Usage of images held within the KAS Collection
No fee will be charged for personal use, research or personal study of images available on the catalogue. Some restrictions apply. ‘Use’ covers publications, display and broadcast in various media, including books, journals, scholarly publications, brochures, posters, free classes or lectures, personal websites, blogs of a primarily informative purpose and non-commercial websites.
- Non-commercial websites are defined having no advertisements or monetary transactions taking place – such as donations or subscriptions. Websites of registered charities are also defined as non-commercial.
- Creative Commons Attribution, Non-commercial, No Derivates (CC BY-NC-ND) licence terms apply.
- Images used on websites should be 72dpi.
- Images will be labelled with the appropriate credit and indicate material is ‘Courtesy of the Kent Archaeological Society’.
- Images will not be modified or transformed in any manner.
A Copyright Declaration Form must be completed and returned to the KAS. Please email the Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The Library will open to members again in June 2021.
Procedures for Members visiting the Library are as follows:
- Book the room through the KAS by emailing the secretary first (see calendar below for availability)
- Note, only 3 people may use the Library at any time and please keep to social distancing protocols
- You must contact the Maidstone Museum and make a booking before coming in - email MuseumInfo@maidstone.gov.uk
- When you arrive, check in at the Museum Front Desk
- When walking through the Museum wear a face mask
- In the Library, sign in the Library book and clean your desk space when you arrive and before you leave
Thank-you for your co-operation.
Parking is not permitted in the Museum Car Park. Collection and delivery is possible but you must leave the site immediately thereafter.
Library bookings are limited to members only. Under Covid-19 management procedures we are currently restricted to allowing 3 people in the Library at any one time. Please note this before making a booking using this diary. You are also required to wear a face mask when moving to and from the Library within the Museum building. Thank-you.