Skip to main content
Parish
Body


Oxney near East Langdon

Back to Churchyards listed

               Oxney Church,  Noted by Rev Bryan Faussett noted 1759          

Kindly typed up for the website by Pat Tritton

This is a ruinated and desolate Church, of which no Notice is taken either by Kilburne, Philpot, or Harris. It is now used for a Barn. It had an Isle to the South, as plainly appears by the Arches and Pillars in ye South Wall, and by ye old Foundations on ye outside. 

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be gratefully received so that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details to research@kentarchaeology.org.uk