Maidstone Museum & Bentlif Art Gallery
St. Faith's Street, Maidstone
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions the library is closed to all visitors. Following the government's tier 3 ranking for Kent, the library will not be opening until December 16th at the earliest depending on whether the tier level is lowered.
Procedures for Members visiting the Library are as follows:
- Book the room through the KAS by emailing the secretary first (see calendar below for availability)
- Note, only 3 people may use the Library at any time and please keep to social distancing protocols
- You must contact the Maidstone Museum and make a booking before coming in - email MuseumInfo@maidstone.gov.uk
- When you arrive, check in at the Museum Front Desk
- When walking through the Museum wear a face mask
- In the Library, sign in the Library book and clean your desk space when you arrive and before you leave
Thank-you for your co-operation.
Parking is not permitted in the Museum Car Park
For Maidstone Park and Ride services please click here. Collection and delivery is possible but you must leave the site immediately thereafter.
All bookings for the Library are strictly limited to members only. Under Covid-19 management procedures we are currently restricted to allowing 3 people in the Library at any one time. Please note this before making a booking using this diary. You are also required to wear a face mask when moving to and from the Library within the Museum building. Thank-you